Tuesday, April 19, 2011

In Cologne Germany

At this point I have now been studying at the Sport Univeristy of Cologne Germany for about 2 weeks. It is the most amazing thing I think I have ever done. The university is all about sports and being physically educated. Everyone here is so active and it makes it easy to fit in a live a very healthy lifestyle. Each week I have a bunch of really interesting classes from adventure education to kickboxing, as well as sport sponsorship and event management. This is the perfect place for me to be since I am a dual major. I'm able to study both phycial education and sport managment. It's kind of difficult not speaking the German language but it hasn't seem to pose as a huge problem yet since all of my classes are in english except for one. This whole experience is just amazing. I have been meeting new people from all over the world, Australia, New Zealand, Finland, and England just to name a few. I have been learning how to play a bunch of new games from my friends from Australia. They have tons of very interesting games they play that I had never heard of before. I'm very excited to learn all of them. Today I have my soccer class and then my first German language class. This weekend is the Easter break though and some friends and I will be traveling to Paris for the weekend. We are renting a car and this should really be an experience. I'm so excited to learn more culture and ways of teaching here at the German Sport University.

No comments:

Post a Comment