Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter at St. Mary's


Lab 4 was a lot of fun at St. Mary's. Lab 4 was an Easter theme and we had to use the skills of throwing and catching in a game with an Easter theme. My group wore bunny ears into the school which really got the students excited. We also make photo collage decorations thanking St. Mary's for letting us come to their facility. Besides making signs, my group created a game and song for the closing of the day. Our song's lyrics were, I'm a little bunny, I'm a little bunny. Hip Hip Hop, Hip, Hip Hop, I run all day, Searching for Carrots, Yes I do, Yes I do. Also we created a game that included Easter egg cards that I had made before hand and on the other side of the cards would be an exercise or locomotor skill the students and a partner would have to perform before being able to take an Easter egg they would throw to each other and eventually put into their Easter basket. The team to fill up their Easter basket first with the eggs was designated the winner. They game I felt went really well and was fun to play at the same time. Since starting at St. Mary's I'm really beginning to enjoy it. Even though sometimes there are difficulties, I feel like we are beginning to learn how to handle the obstacles.

No comments:

Post a Comment